Saturday, November 7, 2009

A hair cut for Dragon! ; )

Posted by Virgo Girl at 12:18 AM
Yesterday morning, I went to Loong's house to discuss about our MSEC assignment.

We have done the company history for our introduction.

Before he sent me home, he went for a hair cut.

I took over Boon's "duty" to accompany him. Haha.

Usually Boon will accompany him when he cuts hair, because the salon is nearby Boon's house.

I was too boring while waiting for him.

So, i took some photos of him!!! Ngek ngek ngek!!!

I guess he don't mind if i reveal those photos to all of you! :p



Can see abit of shape already...no more "cabbage"... XD



Why he looked so fierce??? He hate the auntie??? XD



"Leng Lui Loong" with the pink colour hair clip! XD



Wahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Dragon, sorry for betraying you!!! :p




Saturday, November 7, 2009

A hair cut for Dragon! ; )

Yesterday morning, I went to Loong's house to discuss about our MSEC assignment.

We have done the company history for our introduction.

Before he sent me home, he went for a hair cut.

I took over Boon's "duty" to accompany him. Haha.

Usually Boon will accompany him when he cuts hair, because the salon is nearby Boon's house.

I was too boring while waiting for him.

So, i took some photos of him!!! Ngek ngek ngek!!!

I guess he don't mind if i reveal those photos to all of you! :p



Can see abit of shape already...no more "cabbage"... XD



Why he looked so fierce??? He hate the auntie??? XD



"Leng Lui Loong" with the pink colour hair clip! XD



Wahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Dragon, sorry for betraying you!!! :p




 

~:+: All About Me :+:~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez